Ongoing maintenance of the recovery capability is essential if it is to remain effective. Service continuity is an essential part of the warranty of a service. If a
service’s continuity cannot be maintained and/or restored in accordance with the requirements of the business, then the business will not experience the value that has been promised. Without continuity the utility of the service cannot be accessed.
We start a Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management Service engagement by evaluating the processes you currently have in place, we then develop a comprehensive plan and road map to improve the maturity of your processes.
We offer a holistic management process that identifies potential impacts that threaten an organisation and provide a framework for building resilience with the capability for an effective response that safeguards the interests of its key stakeholders, reputation and value creating activities.
- Assist you in meeting your objective and allow you to continue to manage your business under adverse conditions
- Recoverability, Resilience and Redundancy Analysis
- Introduction of appropriate resilience strategies
- Recovery objectives
- Disaster Recovery, Business continuity and crisis management plans
- Alignment of Business Continuity and IT Service Continuity Management
- Risk assessments
- Business Impact Analysis
- Documented contingency and recovery plans
- Minimise disruption to your business and consistently meet the needs of your customers
- Minimise business downtime and risk of financial loss
- Protection of brand reputation
- Maintain and gain a competitive advantage
- Supports continuous and sustainable business improvement
- An effective response to disruptions which minimizes the impact on your organization
- Develop confidence in management’s ability in being able to respond to a series of incidents and events in a formal, planned and tested way
- Compliance with regulatory and governance requirements